Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if I decide Tomlin Harmonica School is not for me?
There is a 30-day money back guarantee with absolutely no questions asked.
2. I’ve never played a harmonica before is this for me?
Yes, the curriculum starts right from the beginning (what kind of harmonica you need, how to hold it and how to play single notes)
3. What type of harmonica do I need for these lessons?
You need a 10-hole diatonic harmonica in the key of C major for the majority of the curriculum. When you move through the Intermediate level I will recommend some more harmonicas that would be useful for you.
4. What if I am a slow learner?
Although the practice guides are broken down into different months please feel free to work through it at your own speed.
5. How long will I maintain access to the Harmonica School?
You will retain access to all of the Harmonica School materials for the duration of your subscription. If you cancel your subscription you will lose access to all the materials.